Our Helicopter are one of the best in its class and are most affordable in price for business , personal & political Movements:
» Helicopter on Hire
» Helicopter Corporate Service.
» Helicopter for Business.
» Helicopter for Political Movements.
» Helicopter for Wedding & Events.
» Jaipur Helicopter Ride.
» Helicopter on Rent.
We provide Helicopter services for all major Indian destinations/cities.
» Helicopter Services in Jaipur.
» Helicopter Services in Delhi.
» Helicopter Services in Ahemadabad.
» Helicopter Services in Pune.
» Helicopter Services in Goa.
» Helicopter Services in Banglore.
» Helicopter Services in Mumbai.
» Helicopter Services in Kochi.
» Helicopter Services in Hyderabad.
» Helicopter Services in Trivendraum.
» Helicopter Services in Kolkatta.
» Helicopter Services in Patna.
» Helicopter Services in Lucknow.
» Helicopter Services in Dehradun.
» Helicopter Services in Chandigarh.
» Helicopter Services in Jammu.
Robinson R44 : Rs.70,000 + GST Per Hour, 3+1 Seater
Robinson R66 : Rs.80,000 + GST Per Hour, 4+1 Seater
AS-350 B3 : Rs. 1,25000 + GST Per Hour, 5+2 Seater
Bell 407 : Rs. 1,25000 + GST Per Hour, 6+1 Seater
Eurocopter EC130 T2 : Rs.1,30000 + GST Per Hour, 6+1 Seater
Augusta A119 Kola : Rs. 1,35000 + GST Per Hour, 7+1 Seater
Augusta A109 : Rs. 2,95000 + GST Per Hour, 5+2 Seater, Double Engine
EC135 : Rs. 2,80000 + GST 5+2 Seater, Double Engine
Bell 412 EP : Rs. 3,85000 + GST 13+2 Seater, Double Engine
ALW 139 : Rs. 4,00000 + GST 15+2 Seater, Double Engine
Note : Crew member Charges & Handling Charges + GST 18% Extra.We charge Minimum Flight Charge for 2:30 hours per day or actual flying hours per day.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Landing/Take-off Permissions for the helipads other than regular airfields along with the certified co-ordinates and special permission for flower drops from the local authorities/district collector shall be arranged by the client at their own cost and must be forwarded to us before 72 hours of the flying operation starts.
2. Fire tender, security, barricading, ambulance & sprinkling of water at the time of landing/take-off must be arranged by the client to avoid dust for smooth landing otherwise pilot in command may refuse to land. In case of landing at helipads, proper arrangements for crowd control should be ensured by the clients with barricading and security personals, failing which the captain can refuse landing/operation from the helipad.
3. In case the arrangement for overnight parking & security for our helicopter is found unsatisfactory then the helicopter will be parked at the. Nearest airport for which the additional flying time including airport Charges will be charged extra.
4. Passenger weight to be maximum 80 Kgs in average, If more then 80 Kgs than passenger capacity will be reduced. the final authority in this regard will be the captain of the helicopter. Maximum 5 Kgs of hand baggage is allowed in helicopter.
5. Special Landing charges at helipads/airfields, airports will be charged extra.
6. Fuel transportation will be charged extra on an actual basis.
7. Landing & PAX handling charges for flight handling at airports charged by AAI, DIAL, Indo-Thai, or any other ground handling agency shall be Charged Extra.
8. 18% GST will be charged extra on the amount (subject to changes from time to time by the government).
9. Aircraft & Helicopter is subject to airworthiness, flying is subject to ATC permission, the flight will be operative subject to weather conditions & satisfactory load & trim sheet and the final authority in this regard will be the captain of the helicopter.
10. In case of night halt, suitable boarding, lodging (4 & 5-star hotels) & local transportation shall be arranged by the client for crew members or a sum of Rs. 25,000/- INR per night will be charged extra from the client. In case of any halt for more than 3 hours, proper stay, local transportation, and refreshment & food arrangement for crew members will be done extra by client.
11. 50% payment must be deposited at the time of booking, rest 50% amount must be deposited before 30 days of actual flying date.
12. 100% advance payment required in order to reserve the helicopter.
13. This is not a confirmation for the availability of our helicopter which will be reconfirmed only after the receipt of advance. BLUE DOT TRIP have full right to change any helicopter model as per availability.
14. Flying time will be calculated from “Rotor-On” to “Rotor-Off” as per JLB.
15. Insurance coverage to passengers on board will be as per DGCA Rules.
16. During flower dropping, there should be strictly only flower petals will be provided by the client at their cost.
17. Any extra flying time discussed above will be charged extra for any reason.
18. All foreign nationals or NRI must carry valid passport and visa documents during flight operations.
19. Being our helicopter fitted with single engine, we will not carry any "VVIP / VIP passenger" as defined in the CAR (Civil Aviation Requirements) issued by DGCA.
20. All disputes are subject to Jaipur (Rajasthan) jurisdiction only.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. If the customer wishes to cancel their booking, then the customer will have to pay the following cancellation charges for the blocked flying amount:
• Up to 45 days before journey — 25% cancellation charges (75% of flying time amount will be refunded).
• Up to 30 days before journey — 50% cancellation charges (50% of flying time amount will be refunded).
• Up to 15 days before journey — 75% cancellation charges (25% of flying time amount will be refunded).
• Up to 07 days before journey — 100% cancellation charges (No Refund).
2. An amount of Rs. 50,000/- against flight preparation charges will be levied if flight is cancelled due to "force majeure" or "technical reason" at the initial point.
3. No amount will be refunded for other arrangements like government fees, helipad making, hotel stays booked, permission fees, landing charges, security amount, expenses already occurred, and any other.
4. If landing permission is not been granted then refund will be as per this refund policy section 21(i) less expenses.
5. Advance once received will not be refunded in any circumstances.
6. No refund will be made due to Covid -19, or any special day restriction by government.
7. In case the flying operation doesn’t mature from the point of origin due to bad weather 50% blocked flying time amount less expenses will be refundable.
8. The refund will be processed within 30 to 60 days.