All major Indian cities are covered within our range of Air Ambulance service, our Air Ambulance is equipped with all modern medical amenities and trained medical staff.
Our Air Ambulance destinations:
» Jaipur Air Ambulance Service
» Delhi Air Ambulance Service
» Mumbai Air Ambulance Service
» Ahmedabad Air Ambulance Service
» Banglore Air Ambulance Service
» Chennai Air Ambulance Service
» Kochi Air Ambulance Service
» Kolkatta Air Ambulance Service
» Hyderabad Air Ambulance Service
» Lucknow air Ambulance Service
» Chandigarh Air Ambulance Service
» Patna Air Ambulance Service
Services we provide:
• Air Ambulance on Hire
• Air Ambulance on Rent
• Air Ambulance Rental service
Number of People Traveling : Patient stretcher + 2 Patient relative + 1 Doctor+ 1 Nurse/Technician.
Emergency Medical kit (Ventilator, Oxygen, Multipara monitor, Defibrillator, Suction Machine, etc., or as may be required depending upon the patient conditions).
Baggage Restrictions: Medium Size baggage’s are allowed with a dimension of HEIGHT: 26 INCHES / 67 CM & WIDTH: 18 INCHES / 45 CM on board.
Travel Document Requirements:
- Complete Case Summary of patient with all relevant medical reports.
- ID copy of patient & attendants.
- Pan Card copy of the person making the payment.
Dead Body Transfer Documents:
• Death Certificate with reason from Doctor sign with stamp.
• NOC from Police sign and stamp.
• Embalming Certificate
Terms & Conditions :
- Bluedot Trip charges include Flying Charge, Medical Team Charge & Other Logistic Cost as informed, All costs are estimated & based on distance and approximate cruising speed of the aircraft under normal conditions. Any Increase in Flying Time due to any unforeseen circumstances is to be borne by the client.
- The responsibility to Airlift the patient will finally rest with Bluedot Trip in the best interest of the patient care and safety, as suggested by the Medical Experts.
- That Bluedot Trip and/or the pilot may refuse to allow any attendant, baggage etc., as per the safety manual of the aircraft or flying conditions.
- If at time of embarkation the condition of the patient is worse than the details provided, carriage may be refused. Bluedot Trip shall not be liable to provide any reasons for cancelling the flight.
- That Bluedot Trip shall not be responsible in case of any diversion and/or delay in the flight which may be caused for any reason whatsoever which is beyond the control of Bluedot Trip (including but not limited to permission from ATC/Airport Authorities, cancellation of any such permission, weather conditions, security reasons etc.)
- Activation of the Aircraft & services is after full payment in advance. It is the sole responsibility of client to ensure that the payments for Charter / Medical Evacuation flights are received from the Patient.
- In Extreme case, if the flight has to be diverted to some other sector’s due to bad weather or other technical reason/s or due to non-availability of the parking space or for refuelling at the destination airport or due to non- availability of the night parking facilities at the destination airport, the client would bear the cost of the additional sector/s and Hours flown along with crew accommodation and lodging.
- CLIENT agrees that the liability of Bluedot Trip shall be limited to the extent that is covered / indemnified by the Insurance Company under the Insurance policy taken for the particular Aircraft and is satisfied with the insurance policy of the Aircraft. Any other tax levied or payable on the date of the flight shall be borne by the Patient or their relatives.
After Confirmation - 25% of total cost
Up to 12-Hrs before flight - 50% of total cost
Less than 12 Hours before Flight - No Refund